This podcast is contributed by Joyce Maroney, Executive Director of the Workforce Institute.
In this podcast, Bob Clements, President of Axsium Group, discusses his recently-published chapter in Being Present where he analyzes the use of mobile technology to build a digital relationship with a frontline workforce.
In our conversation, we cover:
- The ubiquity of mobile devices and how they’ve changed the game for frontline workforce management.
- The ways employers leverage the mobile technologies of their employees to strengthen and extend their relationship.
- How mobile tech can strengthen organizational resilience in the face of crises like COVID-19.
- 5 steps that employers can take to create a strong digital relationship with employees.
- Best practices when it comes to creating digital relationships with employees?
- Typical challenges organizations face when they decide to enable mobile capabilities for their employees – and how they can address them.