Commitment. Curiosity. Courage. Collaboration
The success of any business is built by its people. That’s not just our philosophy with our clients, but also our internal mantra. At Axsium, we recognize that our clients’ most challenging workforce management needs are solved by a diverse set of talents and perspectives. Our clients know that the foundation of each project is supported by a larger organization of professionals and experts willing and able to contribute to their success.
Our workforce is our brand.
By leveraging shared values and teamwork, we’re well suited to help our clients and people succeed. Our consultants pursue engagements with confidence because of the strength that comes from being part of a team that embraces challenge and excellence.
Commitment. Curiosity. Courage. Collaboration.
The Four C’s are the cornerstone of our organization’s culture and they represent the approach our team members bring to all of our client work. Every year, we recognize and celebrate the four Axsium employees who have best embodied each of the four principles.
Is Axsium Right for You?
- Do you want to work in a supportive culture?
- Do you value excellence?
- Is being part of a fast growing and stable company important to you?
- Do you want to work with industry leaders and experts?
- Are you interested in continual self development?
- Do you want to work in an organization that values your growth as much as its own?
- Is a lower than industry average turnover important to you?
- Do you want a company that develops benefits, programs and policies that support the busy consultant lifestyle?
Life at Axsium
Axsium’s core values represent the qualities that we exercise as colleagues, consultants and citizens of the world. These values shape everything we do and every choice we make as a company. At Axsium you can grow and share your expertise, work with innovators and experts, and do work that truly matters. Work that makes our clients more successful and productive.
So, what’s in it for you? Our corporate culture supports success and personal growth, but we also like to have fun. We value philanthropy across many areas of the company, both through direct Axsium-sponsored activities and cause-based marketing programs. We support team building with annual corporate events and our social committee actively plans exciting activities for our employees all around the world.
But, it’s more than just the fun stuff, the value of being part of a dynamic team or the focus on work-life balance. We offer a superior benefits package including:
- Competitive and unique compensation package
- Retirement saving programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fitness membership subsidies
- Tuition support
- Ongoing internal and external educational programs
- Team support and mentorship
- Casual but professional environment
Every September, Axsium flies its employees from around the world in to a beautiful and secluded lakeside resort in Ontario, Canada for three days of team-building, strategy, and celebrations.
Opportunities for Contractors
Axsium is continually seeking to expand its roster of WFM contractors. If you have experience implementing any of the leading WFM solutions, contact us today.