Las Vegas, NV, September 15, 2015 – Axsium Group today announced that it will preview the latest release of Opus, an easy-to-use, cloud-based work measurement platform, at Reflexions, the annual Reflexis user’s conference. The conference runs from September 15-17, 2015 at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. The functionality and features previewed at Reflexions will be generally available in the October 9th release.
News Facts about Opus:
- Integration with Reflexis Workforce Manager
- Create what-if scenarios to determine quickly how much labor is required to make new promotions successful.
- Secure, reliable, cloud-based solution.
- Predetermined Motion-Time System.
- Easily import your existing labor standards, whether MTM or MOST.
- Includes a complete database of industry standards out of the box.
- Innovative user interface provides a highly intuitive navigational experience.
Bob Clements, Senior Vice President, Strategy, Axsium Group
“We are excited about the next release of Opus. The integration with Reflexis offers users a significant opportunity to take advantage of a powerful work measurement solution and see measurable value very quickly. We look forward to previewing Opus at Reflexions.”
About Axsium Group, Ltd.
Axsium Group helps organizations around the world improve their performance by maximizing the productivity of their people. We do this by providing innovative and insightful consulting services focused in three areas. First, we help our clients establish a realistic strategy and roadmap to reach their people-related goals. Second, we focus on streamlining and defining new processes to improve the way people work, their productivity and their impact on their organization. And third, we implement and support technology that help all levels of the organization achieve their objectives. www.axsiumgroup.com
Axsium Group Inc.
Phone: 416.849.5400 ext. 5442