This is a work from home office opportunity based in the UK.
Our ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science, experience with hands-on development and a strong technical and entrepreneurial spirit. In this role you will be involved in the development process for a new product launch and subsequent releases, work collaboratively with team members.
In this position, you will be ensuring that you are delivering great software, providing support and working closely with your team members.
- Be an integral member of the SCRUM team developing our products;
- Participate in the software development lifecycle activities: planning, designing, coding, documenting, testing, and supporting;
- Follow testing, monitoring and tooling strategies in line with company best practices;
- Handle different aspects of our SaaS product, including production monitoring and incident resolution on the cloud platform.
- Communicating relevant technical decisions and roadblocks to other development teams and stakeholders;
- Contributing to the improvement of the software development process, including tooling, agile ceremonies, and more;
- 3 years of proven professional experience in a software development environment
- Strong collaborator and team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-organized, pragmatic, and transparent
- Creative problem solver
- Experience as a C# developer working and deploying to web applications in Azure cloud
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with development tools including Git, Visual Studio etc.
Axsium is committed to providing accessibility for all persons with disabilities and will upon the request, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. We will consult with applicants to ensure a suitable accommodation is provided. Axsium is an equal opportunity employer.