As Strategic Alliances Manager, you will develop and own relationships with our vendor and consulting partners to support the delivery of Axsium’s professional services that improves the productivity of our client’s workforce. The Strategic Alliances Manager plays a key role in identifying business opportunities with consulting partners, proposing appropriate consulting services, presenting and articulating solution benefits and ROI, coordinating presentations/executive meetings, negotiating contracts and closing new business through joint channel pursuits at or above specified sales goals. We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, sales-oriented executive to build on existing relationships, identify and pursue new relationships, and be able to interface with our partners at all levels of the organization.
- Manage existing partner relationships and find growth opportunities
- Identify and pursue new relevant partnerships
- Conduct regular business reviews with partners to assess progress against goals and identify new opportunities to further the partnership
- Present to senior leaders at our partners to promote Axsium’s capabilities and the benefits of working together
- Understanding success metrics to quantify the value of our services and speak to our partners about how that value can increase our partner’s success
- Serve as initial point of escalation for issues between Axsium and partners
- Work with marketing to create collateral and joint marketing content to educate partners and enhance messaging to the market
Generating Channel Revenue
- Identify and directly drive channel pipeline and revenue through consulting partners by fostering joint pursuits
- Manage partner channel pipeline and associated sales process deliverables (e.g., RFP responses, proposals, presentations, etc.)
- Expand relationships with large system integrators (e.g., Accenture, PwC, Cognizant, etc.)
- Coordinate with Axsium delivery organization for estimates, SOWs, resources, project deliverables, etc.
Managing Vendor Relationships
- Work with Axsium direct sales team to support new pipeline and revenue generation by influencing partner relationships during in-cycle sales opportunities
- Navigate vendor organizations and develop relationships within sales, services, development, etc.
- Form relationships with key vendor personnel to advance Axsium’s partnership and collaboration with Axsium sales and delivery teams
- At least 5 years of experience managing strategic relationships in the software industry
- Direct sales experience in software and/or consulting is a plus
- Experience with large System Integrators
- Ability to understand, communicate with, and present to executive audiences
- Ability to achieve and exceed in a quota carrying environment
- Experience in workforce management space is a plus
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, including mastery of Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Effective research strategies and capabilities with the ability to gather information from a variety of sources to construct a cohesive and professional deliverable
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Ability to effectively manage timelines and take proactive action to keep deliverables on-track
- Commitment to the creation of professional-level deliverables in a fast-paced environment
Axsium is committed to providing accessibility for all persons with disabilities and will upon the request, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. We will consult with applicants to ensure a suitable accommodation is provided. Axsium is an equal opportunity employer.