A Practice Leader at Axsium is responsible for the overall success of the defined practice. They are responsible for developing services within their practice to meet the defined revenue targets through the use of resources and subject matter experts
In this role they will collaborate with sales, marketing, legal, delivery, and leadership to create content to promote the practices services and define messaging for business development. The Practice leader is the `face of Axsium` for the practice both internally ensuring deliver services and sales has the capability (e.g., tools, templates, methodology to deliver and sell the services. Externally they should be known as the thought leader in the marketplace as it relates to their area of practice. Practice Leaders will be active in lead roles in the delivery of services. in their specific area, as well they will have a billable utilization goal that may cross over other areas.
The primary responsibilities for the Practice Leader position are:
- Define the practice based on the incubated ideas from the company
- Develop the strategic framework of the practice
- Develop solution and deliverables based on framework
- Build and utilize relationships in key areas internally and externally
- Oversee the quality and timely delivery of all project documentation and deliverables
- Establish and nurture client relationships within practice
- Act as point of escalation for project and client team members
- Contribute to the development and furthering of Axsium’s service delivery Axselerate methodologies and overall consulting infrastructure.
- Understand the market and actively keep informed of industry news as it relates to the practice
- Ensure strong relationships are managed with vendors and other consulting groups to ensure we are leading the industry in our efforts and delivery skills
- Attend forums and webinars when appropriate related to practice area
- Create tools necessary to manage their overall business when necessary
- Ambassador for Axsium culture – presentation, commitment, integrity
- Play a strong leadership role with regards to employee development as it relates to your practice
Internal Culture and Administration
- Collaborate with Account Executives and VP, Industry Services in the pursuit of new customers and the up-selling of existing customers through the creation of SOWs, practice deliverables, and outcome selling
- Manage cost, expense and margin to budget in relationship to building a new practice
- Share knowledge across Axsium via use of ASK, leading training sessions, writing blogs and creation of new vehicles for communication.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualification and experience:
- Strong and persuasive written and verbal communication skills, comfortable selling his/her ideas to client’s and internal teams
- Demonstrate passion and ownership to turn a big idea into a plan of action to ensure practice growth
- Consulting experience, preferably in the Workforce Management Industry, Retail Industry, or related practice areas
- Proven initiative to be hands on as well as lead others in the development of the practice and delivery of its services
- Demonstrate strength in the following areas:
- Change Management and Business Transformation
- Business delivery development
- Facilitating presentations to C Suite and Executives
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel based on client needs, business meetings and other ad hoc needs
Axsium is committed to providing accessibility for all persons with disabilities and will upon the request, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. We will consult with applicants to ensure a suitable accommodation is provided. Axsium is an equal opportunity employer.