At Axsium, a Productivity Specialist is responsible for leading productivity project phases on client projects. Productivity Specialists are involved in a wide range of activities and project phases including but not limited to identification of client requirements, capturing of observations on client location, development of labor standards, integration with WFM solutions and advising clients on areas for optimisation.
- Lead client discussions and workshops, and develop task lists to guide project scope
- Engage with potential clients to identify opportunity areas and scope potential projects
- Design, build, and configure Labor Foundations/Standards to integrate into WFM solutions in vendor applications
- Master Axsium tools and systems for gathering, organizing, and analyzing observations and process improvements and creating new studies
- Review and validate labor standards for accuracy to SOP’s and Best Methods
- Create and finalize detailed improvement opportunities for client deliverables
- Lead project team to translate opportunities into ROI
- Utilization of the Axsium Axcelerate methodology to maximize and enhance the project deliverables
- Create client facing presentations, including both face to face and remote delivery
- Ensure timely delivery of configuration tasks, project documentation, and all other assignments and deliverables
- Engage in continuous learning and development, including providing upskilling and mentoring to other members of the team as applicable
- Provide client training as required, including development of course materials
- Provide post-project support to clients on an ad-hoc basis as support tickets are raised
Internal Culture and Administration
- Ambassador for Axsium culture – presentation, commitment, integrity
- Timely and accurate submission of Time and Expense Reports
- Effective Time Management and planning of project tasks and deliverables
- Share knowledge across Axsium via use of ASK, etc.
- Ensure timely delivery of all project documentation and other deliverables
- Engage with other Productivity Specialists across the Axsium network to develop new documentation and practices and share knowledge and expertise
- Engage with the wider Axsium team by actively participating in internal networking via Workjam application, company meetings etc.
- A bachelor’s degree in preferably in industrial engineering
- Preferred experience advising /consulting to Fortune 500 companies in the area of workforce management and optimisation
- Solid understanding of time study, work measurement and labor standards in retail, hospitality or health care industries.
- Ability to lead discussions and workshops with the client utilizing a consultative approach
- Preferred experience with a time system utilizing Method Time Measurement, such as EASE, MOST or Standards Pro
- Database experience; SQL, Access, statistical software and strong Excel capabilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Aptitude for analyzing, designing and implementing complex solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (oral and written), and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 80%