Leading Global Workforce Management consulting firm seeks to add to their sales team in Australia. Utilize your lead generation experience and excellent communication skills to develop qualified opportunities while working closely with the company’s Marketing and Sales Directors.
- Execute targeted lead generation campaigns and participate in lead generation strategies.
- Qualify potential clients while developing client relationships. Successfully relay sales leads and opportunities to Sales Directors at the appropriate sales phase.
- Support the initial drafting and completion of client Requests for Information
- Minimum of 3 years inside sales/Business Development experience preferably in the Business Consulting Services or WFM/HCM/Payroll Software industry
- Superb communication ability coupled with a persuasive nature and outstanding objection handling skills.
- Excellent writing abilities to include email and document preparation that is client-facing and professional
- Proven experience and success in a cold-calling environment
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively remotely